GuidePoint Security | Herndon, Virginia
Full Stack Developer | 2022 - Present
Responsible for designing and developing custom components that allow integration of various components used by Attack Simulation Operators to deliver PTaaS and meet our client's objectives.aging; troubleshooting and problem resolution; and, all other related tasks.
- Develop custom software to integrate and enhance technology solutions to achieve key PTaaS objectives, including PTaaS infrastructure architecture, internal and external communication pathways, deliverable output, third-party platform integration, etc
- Maintain and upgrade custom software after deployment using common CI/CD tools and processes
- Assist with review of new technology solutions to enhance and extend the technical capabilities offered by PTaaS
- Establish and maintain development policies, procedures, and runbooks/playbooks
- Perpetually strengthen relevant skills, knowledge, and abilities to stay at the forefront of the software development industry
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in the technologies supporting automated penetration testing, attack simulation and other security activities (e.g., specific tools such as Pentera.io, AttackIQ, Cymulate, SafeBreach, etc.)
Johnston Paper | Auburn, New York
Jr. Developer | 2018 - Present
Responsible for design, development, implementation and maintenance of software including gathering and documenting requirements; designing and developing internal and client facing solutions; technical documentation; data conversion; senior tier support; testing and packaging; troubleshooting and problem resolution; and, all other related tasks.
- Perform responsive, web based software development and integration, within an agile development process
- Develop graphical user interfaces (GUIs)
- Develop Android and iOS Apps
- Support software lifecycle, to include design, developing and testing
- Work closely with clients to provide 1 – 1 personalized software support
- Trouble-shooting and problem resolution
Saab Defense and Security USA | Syracuse, New York
Systems Engineer for Automation & Surveillance | 2017 - 2019
responsible for designing, deploying, integrating, tuning, and commissioning these systems as part of our Automation and Surveillance team. They perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established development procedures and data processing requirements.
- The ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- The technical background to learn the theory of operation, design, and optimization processes for cooperative and non-cooperative surveillance products.
- The ability to understand customer requirements and develop system-level architectures and integration & test strategies to ensure these requirements are satisfied.
- The ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and collaborate with both technical and non-technical colleagues and customers.
- An interest in international travel and the ability to work with technical counterparts from different countries and cultures around the world.
Tech Guyz Inc. | Syracuse, New York
Senior Developer/Designer | 2015 - Present
responsible for developing, coding and testing programming tasks assigned by senior staff members. They perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established development procedures and data processing requirements.
- Code, test, and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Refine data and format final product.
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Write and maintain programs as specified in programming requests following established company standards and procedures.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
- Analyze performance of programs and act to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
- Create new processes with guidance.
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs.
- Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Write and maintain programming documentation.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Communicate project status with team through established procedures.
J&E Media Corp | Rochester, New York
Developer/Designer | 2017 - 2018
- Maintaining and/or modifying existing websites
- Creating new websites
- Implementing new UX technologies
- Developing and executing email campaigns from provided content
- Assisting DBA's in projects that require public-facing web access
- Providing web support for all aspects of the company's operations
Born | Florida